EX HAS NEW girlfriend NO LONGER THAN A MONTH LATER AND ACTS HOT/COLD?

Me and my ex were together for 3 years. We broke up about 6 months ago and talked briefly after the breakup. He was ALREADY in a relationship with someone else but told me he'll always love/missed me blah blah) then went no contact bc he blocked me. Anyways my birthday came up and he sent me Happy Birthday text with all the emojis and the imessage celebration effect as if we were cool? I said "Thank you!!" Because if we're being honest I didn't think he'd wish me a happy birthday and he sent it around 1 AM, i went to sleep early but didn't want him to think I just blew him off (im always wide awake when it's my birthday). I didn't respond after he texted me no problem and that's the end of communication. Just wanting to know thoughts? He still has pics/videos pertaining to me on his twittter, his new girlfriend posts pics of them but he doesn't have any on his instagram. They don't follow eachother and she likes his pics but he doesn't like hers? There's no sign of him in a relationship. Is he hiding her from me or just not taking her serious?

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• sorry for what happened.
    what you doing is going to hurt you... analyzing things, and build hope in someone doesn't worth your time.
    I think he is saving you for later when things go wrong in his life... backup plan.

• Why do you care? He's an ex

What Girls Said 0