How to end a friends with benefits relationship?

Yesterday he said in a common group on whatsapp that he's starting to fall in love with someone (but didn't say who). I just felt like i was hurt because i kinda have some feelings for him.
so i want to end it all because i dont want to get hurt anymore.
but i want to stay friends with him because we have friends with common and we talk daily on whatsapp groups.

what can i say to him to end it with no drama?

21

What Guys Said 1

• This answer is based on the assumption neither of you have fallen for the other... Just tell him you decided not to do it anymore for whatever your reason is.

If he has fallen for you... A friends with benefits is very specific and comes with the assumption that neither of you want or will want more than that. If you both agreed to that before hand, the agreement ends the minute one of you is more invested in a relationship other than friends with benefits. Bott56om line is that you are done and telling the truth is always better. It can't come back to haunt you. Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't want to do this any more. Can we go back to being just friends?

• How do you know it's not you?

• And how do i know it's me?

• Flat out ask. Communicate. Is he seeing someone else?

• A common friend asked him. He said he will give details later.. I just thought that maybe if i end whats going on between us, maybe he'll tell me if im the one he's falling for., and if he just lets me go then it's someone else he's loving