Social media and the ex factor?

First and foremost, my ex and I broke up a year and a half ago. Our relationship (if you want to call it that) was based on lies, he was secretly married and never told me, emotionally abusive, and possessive. We lived together, and we're together for two years.
Until recently I noticed his friends still followed me on social media even after two months of our breakup I deleted them. As immature as it sounds it was the only way of coping with that painful breakup, but now they're liking my pictures. It's been a year and a half and I know he's moved on and in another relationship through one mutual friend, but his friends and I aren't close, so I'm clueless as to why they even still follow me, let alone like my pictures after all this time. They never tried reaching out to me after the breakup, not that it even mattered, and stupidly enough he hates me, because apparently I "abandoned" him. Honeslty, my ex scares me because I broke up with him and even after five months he kept trying to contact me and play these ridiculous mind games. I guess a part of me will never look at my ex the same but can you blame me? So what gives? Am I overreacting it's just truthfully the thought of him makes me sick, and while I don't carry animosity towards his friends I am confused.

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• ignorance shall be the right medicine to your problem...
    ignore those perverted friends if your ex..
    n plus it's your fault too... first you say, you've coped up with your life and gotten over... then why think about him at all?

What Girls Said 0