Is he interested or friend Zoning me?

I've had a thing with this guy for a little over a month. His actions confuse me. I can't decide if he still likes me or just wants to be friends. We didn't talk for a few days because we got into a fight, he would still send me Snapchats of his face usually at night and I don't know why. Then he liked my tweet that said "like for tbh" so I told him I lowkey missed our adventures, and so he said "let's go Monday morning?" and I said I couldn't because I would be in California. So he then said "sike" which hurt my feelings because I can't tell if he was trying to curve me or he just said that because I told him I couldn't. He then asked me how me and this other guy were (that he hates) and I said "how would I know, I don't talk to him?" I guess he thought I was talking to that other kid. And he was acting skeptical about it. Then he brought up something about his life and we had a short convo about it and that's it. That same night he sent me another Snapchat of his face. And the next morning he liked my picture which he never usually does. We haven't been texting as much lately and we haven't seen in each other in forever, and I just don't know where i stand with him. Can someone explain his actions?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Can't explain his actions because we as human beings are multi dimensional. Nothing is linear. Things that happen are random. Sometimes they repeat sometimes they don't. Your guy friend. He's not linear, his actions and behavior towards u is unclear. And there's nothing u can do about that because you don't control him. But hey if you like him then maybe you should text him more. But if he doesn't sound like he wants to talk to you then don't talk to him. It's a waste of time talking to someone who's uninterested.

• That's the thing I can't tell if he's interested or not anymore

• Well if he is interested and he really wants to talk to you and he's not scared then he would text you and talk to you more. If not then maybe there's somethings that you can do to find out if he's interested. In the end, if he's not interested then don't spend ur time thinking about if one guy is interested In you or not. Move on and find a guy who would clearly be interested in you and would not make you wonder like u are now.

• You're right thank you!!!

What Girls Said 0