Should I stay in my confusing relationship?

Hey I just wanted an outside opinion on if I should stay in my relationship. I had asked this lovely guy out for Valentine's because he was super sweet, and we had a great time. Then just this Friday I realized he thinks we're dating. I mean I don't know, we've hung out and I've tried to be attracted to him, but its just not happening. His personaity is amazing, I could talk to him for hours, but the hugging, kissing, hand holding just makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and I already feel very stressed out with my college work right now, and having to get surgery this spring. Everythings a mess. So what do you think? Should I give him a shot or well... leave. I personally kind of want to, but I'm also very confused right now.

11

What Guys Said 1

• its no wounded he thinks ur in relationship. Holding hands, kissing, making out and dating sounds like a relationship to me. So I think either you deicide want to be with him or not. Stop playing with his heart.

What Girls Said 1

• It really depends on you, on how much you like this guy. If you do go for it, but if you don't don't mislead him