My ex and I broke up and a month after he added his ex back, help?

I dated this guy 2 months in which I lived a torture bc I was in an abusive relationship. He was always offending Me comparing me to his ex, who he lived 4 years, calling me slut all the time and he even spat on me once. I honestly lived with him the worst moments of my life although I can't forget him. After realizing I was only being used to provoque his ex and for sex I broke up and he didn't chase me even once after that. Now his ex broke with her current boyfriend but she keep photos with this last boyfriend on Instagram. Yesterday I found my ex readded her on Facebook and she put a like on his current profile photo. I just can't describe how bad I feel, I feel like shit honestly, I just want to disappear, and this anger is killing me. I thought the possibility he could added her again to make me go after him since I once got mad during the relationship when he decided to add her, but then I asked him to delete her and he did that. we don't talk since Christmas, I can't forget him I feel less than her and I just want to get some Revenge, I want to bother him in some way. What should I do help?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Try to move on and forget about him. If you want revenge date another guy and let your ex see you with the other guy and kiss him in front of the ex. That is one way to get revenge.

What Girls Said 1

• He might like his ex