What is my cheating ex trying to do?

4 months ago my ex cheated on me. He wanted a girl who is a virgin (me) but he cheated on me with a girl who slept with a lot of guys. After I found out he cheated on me I didn't talk with him for 2 weeks and after that (I don't know why) we started talking again. He said he dumped that girl and misses me but I said I can't trust him again. We still talked and then after a month he said I love you to me and the next day he blocked me. A month later he deblocked me and sent pictures with the girl and said: good luck burning. I cried for hours because I have done nothing wrong to him. I have always supported him and even saved his life and walked through fire just to see him smiling. Anyways, after he sent me those pictures he said sorry there next day and then told me: I am just with this girl to f**k her. In my heart I have you. Suddenly after another month he blocked me again. 3 weeks ago he deblocked me and said he missed me and there is nobody like me out there. So I said: you have a girlfriend, please do normal. And he said: I dumped her. You are crazy. I don't have a girlfriend. I don't want that ugly sl*t. Wè talked for 2 weeks and every day he said: I love you. I am going to marry you. The girl I was with is seriously a wh*re. Don't need someone like that. The day before Valentine's Day I asked him: Swear to God you don't have a girlfriend and he said: you are not okay in your head. I told you that I broke up with her. On Valentine's day İ opened Whatsapp and I saw a picture of them as his profile picture. Looked him up at instagram and also her page and both had: 27-10-2016 in told here biography. When I asked him about this he read my messages but didn't even answer and blocked me. Why does he do this? Why is he talking so bad about that girl and will he ever ever ever regret his harsh attitude towards me? And what should I do?

(PLEASE NOT TOO HARSH ANSWERS BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY REALLY FEEL DEPRESSED)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares.. he's your EX! Move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it sounds like he has some like traits of narcissistic disoreder... i say you block him and find yourself a man that will value you and respect you and most won't hurt you ant make you feel bad... he's doin that to maybe get a reaccion out of you... but read what a person who is narcissist is... that could be him if so run and run far

What Guys Said 1

• Don't waste anymore time with this guy. Stop all forms of communication with him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Yu should move on