Why do men sleep with prostitutes?

this guy continues to sleep with the most homely very Crack head dumbster women when he has an semi attractive separated wife and an even more extremely attractive friend who's wiling to give b him the moon just to notice her

Most Helpful Guy

• I sleep escorts/call girls, although not the crack head ones you mentioned. I do it because escorts workout cheaper and I dont see the difference between prostitution and dating because they're basically the same.

Just the average women costs a man their time, energy, hard work, mind playing and money. Even then I'm not guaranteed a kiss on cheek never mind sex, a friends with benefits or a relationship.

A high end escort who fucks good, looks hot and I can visit her when I want. Only costs money.

... you do the math

• an thats just an average looking woman that costs all that in dating. If a woman wants you for who you are then why do I have to work to get sex. The obvious answer is because all women exchange something for sex. I might as well pay hard cash and cut all the other bs and the money that goes in to dating.

What Guys Said 16

• cauze he is dump as f**k. we can get like this some times.

• To be fair, there isn't much sleeping involved with prostitutes.

• he's a dumb ass

• Generally self esteem and a perceived lack of other options but In your case iv no idea.

• cuz men need strange lol

• every men's need a perfect satisfaction, whether it's a wife or girlfriend or prostitute just he needs to be satisfied.

• Because he can

• that guy might just like the thrill of cheating and finds it easy with that crack head.

• he's single, and his could be girlfriend is big and they used or have threesomes until he just started to stay away from his own house and won't spend more than five seconds around the girl he says he cares for more than a friend and more than anyone... she's r he only one he's invited to live with him beside ex wife, and takes with him to his family stuff. .. claiming they asked and made a big deal about her but when she shows up their surprise to her presence is very clear they did not and he does tgings b like that where its like he loves her but then he does and says things to which he makes sure she is clear he doesn't have as much "feelings for her as she does " it's super odd and confusing to watch

• Zero strings attached, no need to impress anyone and in the long run - cheaper.

• hot wife comes from rich family, provided, hot friend is his identical personality- wants what he does, even if she didn't she'd give it to him. he said in the beginning that he "thinks he's in love with her"used to tell everyone she was his girlfriend, and boast about her, then just stopped talking, calling, texting, and coming home. keep in mind she's at his house watching his daughter for him for free, cleaning for free, buying groceries and covering down on bills. he's gaining and she's loosing it put her into dept then just when she decides she's gotta take care of her self he would take notice and effort to her just to hook her again. if she was moving on he would start a fight and accuse her of being something she wasn't like listening to depressing music all day and mowping around all day and

• Then he's just a spoiled jackass, who doesn't love his family.

• Lol he's super confusing and ya I'm gonna have to say hrs an idiot for not recognizing what he's throwing away

• Because he is just looking for a hole to get off in

• probably doesn't with a drama of a relationship.

• his female friend is bi, was sleeping with him and what ever girl he invited, she definitely didn't want nor ever wants a relationship cause past. it's like we he's just poo pooing perfect golden ticket and people like me who would gladly accept the lottery never get the winning numbers

• what is he?

• So because someone you know is an idiot, we all are. Logic 0%

• right? only place I see that claim is in your post. I want to know why "men" sleep with prostitutes because every man is different but some of the reasons might be grouped enough to come up with a small list of possibilities as to why this one person who happens to be a man does it... since obviously we covered the list for females and none of those reasons help. true

• ya I was see that too... what would you consider "bitch around" or basically behavior you'd avoid your house for

• Some people are just not meant for relationships. But sex, is another story and a serious need. Plus, the % of girls having casual sex is significantly lower than the % of guys that do. So the need for female escorts is much higher.

• That sounds gross of him. Maybe they do drugs together?

• no blowjob, no anal, no group , no no no no

because of normal girls...

• what about me, yes to all of those and he still pays for the prostitutes plus hotels

• Because they will do sex acts their wife never wants to do.

• I'd say that's true for some, but he knows I'm down for everything - even discovered I recently gave him something he hasn't had before. .. and I'm free, he's never taken me out so there's been no expenses for him with me

• Because without paying for prostitutes/escorts it's extremely difficult for the average man to get sex so in that case some go to prostitutes because they can get sex.

• I'd say yes for some. .. but I'm here all day every day waiting for sex and horn as fuck... and some days I can jump on him and other days he's too tired b or needs to shower or doesn't have time

What Girls Said 6

• No drama.

• I personally don't know, maybe he doesn't have very high self-esteem?

• I don't know at all... it's destroying me. the whole situation and everything

• The better question is why are you willing to give the moon to a married guy who sleeps with crack whores?

• right!!! I didn't intent to fall in love with him, and I didn't know he hadn't filed for divorce nor legal separation til after I became his roommate and was stuck in love with him. I can't get myself to understand why he's up and down - seems he loves me - but then seems he doesn't and could never... gah... and now I'm in the process of moving out and he is spending zero time around me completely

• Good. Get your mind right away from him and focus your efforts elsewhere. There are better men to fall for in this world. Way better!

• A lot of gag guys here do it to lose their virginities because they think no other woman will fuck them.

• they will do anything along sex, they won't refuse anything

• what about me, I have yet to refuse and he's never taken me out so I'm free, why pay for prostitutes and hotels

• It's easier.