What should I do when he is not into me anymore?

I'm falling in love with someone who decided to be just a roommate with me. But we have so much history together for the past 8 months where we live together just like a couple. We started from no commitment and no relationship, but I'm now ready for one and asked him (corner him) if we were just a roommate or more than that. The fact that I'm 9 years older (he is 29, I am 38) make him concerned and he just got out from a high school sweetheart who has been in relationship for 9 years and were cheated on him. He choose to be just a roommate and open to talk to other women... i understand that he would not ready for any serious relationship now.. but I love him so much already. We still living together, same room, same bed. It is hard for me for the past month. Asking him if he wants to move out , which he doesn't want to and found comfortable living here together with me. He keep saying how cool I am and how fun he is when with me and doesn't want to loose that. I don't want him to move out because I'm afraid I would loose him forever. He is white American guy and I am an Asian girl... communication is part of our challenges... Can I still have him back? He said he doesn't have any feelings for me now towards love, but he love me so much as friends... but one day in the future, which he doesn't know... maybe we can come back again... but not now What should I do? I'm so confused.. And I'm afraid of loosing him Please anyone help

12

What Guys Said 2

• Get over it and find someone else. Once bitten, twice shy. Unless you like waiting forever for nothing since he probably will never want a serious relationship ever again. I never did and I don't understand the mentality of those that just keep sticking their hand on a hot stove like a 2yo expecting a different result than the previous time.

• I think you should cut your losses and fall in love with someone else. Better to lose him now than lose him later when he gets in a relationship with someone else.

Why now rather than later?

Because what doesn't kill you makes you wealer. And all that energy you spend worrying and fighting the pain you're feeling now while it drags on is energy you won't have to get back on your feet later when its really over.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on