Calling my ex telling her I'm happy on her new relationship?

So it's been 2 months my ex and I have been broken up. I heard that she got into a new relationship and the guy is doing everything I wouldn't do l. I feel like I'm over her but I miss her at times and still kind of care for her. I feel like calling her and telling her I'm happy that's she's happy should I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course in 2 months he's doing everything you wouldn't. Most people can manage to give someone a good first 2 months, wait and see how he acts when his real personality comes out lol

And no I wouldn't say you were happy for her unless she tells you that she's happy herself then you could reply "oh that's nice, i'm happy for you." But calling her randomly because someone else told you something is going to look a little stalkerish.

• Yeah the guy took her to Disneyland helps her out in every way and her mom like him when she hates me haha

So I called her but she didn't answer so I won't bother. Minutes later she started posting things on social media about me calling i guess it's time to stop wasting my breathe on her

• lol ugh that's why I don't use social media, it feels like so many people just run to it for all of their problems or just to talk trash about someone.

• Yeah I really don't On just that people let me know about it

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should. Maybe just show your support by liking their relationship status on Facebook (if they decide to put up one). Other than that, I wouldn't say anything.

• Exs are just messy... if I'm being honest, there is a reason why y'all broke up and if it happened once it will probably happen again

• I totally understand that and it's not that I want her back I just I just want to let her know that I'm happy for

• I found this one girl that's really into me and I'm with her most of my free time but my ex still has that seed in my heart

• well you have to give it more time to grow... it's not bad that she's still in your heart but love from a distance

• Lmfao no... don't do that

What Guys Said 3

• Hell no! That is not how you move forward. You are trying to show her how you can behave properly and maybe create a seed of doubt in her mind.

Leave her alone. Learn your lessons from this relationship. Move forward.

• I haven't talked to her in a while and I feel like I have moved on im currently taking to this really good girl

• Leave it alone! What good comes from talking to your ex?

• That's a big fucking no

• Just let her be. Unless the both of you got off on fantastic terms, just leave her alone. That can stir the pot.