Should I leave her? (alcoholism)?

My girlfriend is an alcoholic and whenever she drinks she abuses me; she's given me scars, bruises and destroyed my clothes.
I'm in a pickle because I moved to her place, hours from my actual place; I don't know how to leave her.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to her and tell her she has a serious problem and see if there's a place she can get help with her adiction, maybe ask her family for help. Because domestic violence doesn't just affect women, it also affects men, like in your situation, but in some cases I think it's even worse when it happens to a guy because you are not going to hit her back because you can really hurt her, but if you seek help then maybe "you are pussy for letting a girl hit you". It's a terrible situation and it's dangerous. If you love her then seek help, but if you are through with it all then borrow money froma friend and get out, you cannot stay in that place. I'm sorry you are in that situation and I really hope you can find a solution. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• lol pack up whatever stuff you have left and just go home man

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• She's going through a hard time.
    But it still ain't no excuse for abusing you. She needs help, and you're not a person that can help her. If you love her a lot, you can stay with her and give her support if you convince her to get some help.
    If she refuses, then you know where you at. Just pack your stuff and leave. You both need a break. Her from drinking, and you from an abusive relationship.
    She's dealing with shit, that's why she drinks. But on the other hand, you're dealing with a ton too, both emotionally and physically.
    I wish you luck. :)

• Yes. First come the scars. Next she'll cut your dick. Save your dick. Save your life. :)

• pack your shit and leave, phone police maybe as a heads up on the off chance she rampages. she's not worth anything.

• Definitely leave, but notify the cops first so she can't do this to others

• have you talked to her before considering leaving her?

• yes, and no matter how much she makes it seem like it'll stop, she does it again

• thank you!

• gl with everything!

• Pack your things while she's out. Move it all to a family member, friend, or motel.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!