Ex is still messaging. Is it boredom? Does he want to keep reminding me of him?

I told him I couldn't see him and we're going round in circles. When we meet he's very affectionate, kissing my face and holding my hand. I told him at the end of December that I want to move forward and I feel like he doesn't really care. All he replied back was "have a great new year R_" We've been broken up for 10 months now, but have seen each other 4 or 5 times since. I didn't contact him at all.

He messaged me two weekends ago saying "hope you're ok" and now he's saying I look nice in my pic.

He likes his own space and doesn't appear to want a serious relationship, so why not find a girl that fits with what he wants? He's 33 not 16, but can't communicate properly.

03

What Guys Said 3

• alert: he wants u back. get moving and talk to him directly asking him to stop

• It's a control thing, the chase factor. Create boundaries and don't permit the kissing, etc when you see each other. Unless that's your thing, then let your freak out and do your thing..

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 0