What does "I LOVE YOU" mean to you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• "I LOVE YOU" In context of a break up means that they want to fix things, and keep the relationship going. If you are the one saying it, or them, youd both have to start being more upfront to eachother. In general, I LOVE YOU is just words. Simple words. If somebody were genuinely loving somebody, they would have to show it. Not just say it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've said it to my boyfriend in person. Like in texts I've said "ily ❤️" "love youu" but I think at most I can say I really like you. Love is just kinda strong I only say it to my mom dad sis and dog.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• If I say I love you to a girl romantically, to me it means that I have an immeasurable and undefinable amount of affection for her and can see the rest of my life with her and want to work towards building that future together.

• Depends on the context in which it's used, but if a girl's gotten to know me and feels she can trust to say that, then that will basically trump any other good events that day

• i mean like if you said it to someone what would it mean?

• I don't say it, often. So, if I did, it would take a LOT of thought and would probably take months. Basically, it shows I trust that person

• It means I'd do things I don't want to do or have to do if asked.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!