What to do when you're single and in your 30's?

first off I'm a 32 year old single male and all of my friends are married and have kids and are living the "family life" and never really get out and do anything fun anymore. I find myself sitting at home watching Netflix and going out to the bar by myself way too often. I have absolutely no problem doing things by myself but it gets kind of old after a while. I guess I'm just seeing what other single guys do in this kind of situation?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• make a tinder or a meetme or a farmers only. what ever lights your ass hole on fire and gets ya a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is your time! Enjoy it, build the mountain of confidence, and love for yourself. Get out of the monkey that thinks about women all the time. Train your mind to only think about you. Follow meaning & purpose of your life, and then just watch the magic. You must always want a women, but never need one.
    Good Luck

What Girls Said 2

• Go to Walmart and every attractive/decent looking person you see WITHOUT a wedding ring, go up to them and ask if they're single and if so if they want to go on a date.

• Find other single guys to hang with? Seems simple enough.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 36 and I'm in the same boat. I really never had any friends to begin with and I don't drink. To top it off I'm a relationship virgin that never had sex either. My youth was robbed by a accident and major depression afterwards. I don't have any advice to pass on at the moment. But just rest assured that your not alone and it could be worse.

• Find a hobby or take a class, or go volunteer for something.

• Boys night without the wifey... cmon these guys still gotta have nights without the wifey there

• Meetup. com gave me some good social outlets, so it could be good if you can find a group with your interests. I also joined a crossfit gym, which is more social than just hitting a standard gym. I still find myself hitting the bar alone sometimes but not as much. Check out breweries instead of bars or check around for events in your area. Just ideas

• Hang out with a younger crowd. I have the same issue and I frequently go drinking with my colleagues. Some of them are 10 years younger than me

• Register on a dating site.

• Go to gym to build like a beast.

• So are you lonely from being single or lonely for having no friends anymore?