Ex deleted me from social media?

So my ex had broken up with me 2 weeks ago and since then he had been stringing me along saying he wants to get back, then he doesn't etc. Last Thursday we were at a party together and he had a panic attack because my friends told him to leave me alone and i stayed with him the whole night calming him down. He kept saying how sorry he is and how amazing and beautiful I am that he loves me so much and always will and doesn't ever want to hurt me. So we continued talking all that week just like we were together again, he'd invite me round and put me on his social media etc. until one day he ignored my message. So i later messaged him asking what we were and he said he doesn't know. I said does he want me in his life and he said yes ofc but he doesn't want to be in a relationship. He said he didn't want the commitment but I found out the real reason from his 2 best friends. I'm the first proper girlfriend he's had and he isn't the type of guy to let out his feelings and gets scared when he feels proper emotions. So he fell in love with me and it scared him because he was vunerable and not in control of the situation so he tried to gain control back by stringing me along and having me beg for him. So i messaged him saying this is his last chance to show me how he feels and try to keep me, but he kept turning it on me saying i obvs dont want to be with him. I asked if he wants to be in a relationship and he said he doesn't but he wants me in his life still, but i said i can't do it like this. I sent a big paragraph ending it and he fought back saying he'd been saying this for weeks (he hadn't) and i woke up this morning to find out he deleted me on snapchat and instagram. What do i do? I was hoping he would come back to me saying he's made a mistake like he did before but i don't know what it means by him deleting me. I'm so in love with him and want to be with him so badly, someone please help :(

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is one in a long line of EXes in your future.. most people have many relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• He moved on