What should I say to my ex boyfriend?

My boyfriend broke up with me because "are relationship was hurting other people" I really don't undertand what he means and he's not telling me who or why? but anyways, then he said we could get back together but not tell anyone because his friends would get mad. Then he said that would be weird and we shouldn't, I don't know if he still has feelings for me even bough he did say that he did. What should I say? I really want to get back together cause I really like him. Help!

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Your ex is one in a long line of EXes in your future.. most people have many relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• He has feelings for you but cares what others think which makes him unworthy of you. Ditch him