Is this over for good?

My fiance and I broke up before Christmas, its been almost 3 months. We are 50 and have known each other 30 years. We finally had an opportunity to be together and we took it. Lived together for slightly over a year, then we got engaged. We had ups and downs and unfortunately had a lot of arguments over trust. Mosty me (female). Somehow my insecurities got the best of me and every argument turned into a crazy battle about trust and hurtful things were said. The breaking point was a heated emotional argument that lead to giving the ring back. He left and left for good. I was in the wrong have tried to apologize and for the last 3 months have agonized and felt like Inwas being punished. He just continues to ask for space and gets really angry when I try to communicate. Now its at a point that he has cut me off changed his phone number and blocked me from any social media. Is he just being hurtful or is he done for good?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• 30 years. Why did you fuck with it if it wasn't broken.

0|0
    0|0
    • I messed up... I know

• Show All
    • Create a new social media account.

• I tried that and he realized it was me and shut me down... I think he is done

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!