Is this over for good?

My fiance and I broke up before Christmas, its been almost 3 months. We are 50 and have known each other 30 years. We finally had an opportunity to be together and we took it. Lived together for slightly over a year, then we got engaged. We had ups and downs and unfortunately had a lot of arguments over trust. Mosty me (female). Somehow my insecurities got the best of me and every argument turned into a crazy battle about trust and hurtful things were said. The breaking point was a heated emotional argument that lead to giving the ring back. He left and left for good. I was in the wrong have tried to apologize and for the last 3 months have agonized and felt like Inwas being punished. He just continues to ask for space and gets really angry when I try to communicate. Now its at a point that he has cut me off changed his phone number and blocked me from any social media. Is he just being hurtful or is he done for good?

01

What Guys Said 1

• 30 years. Why did you fuck with it if it wasn't broken.

• I messed up... I know

• Create a new social media account.

• I tried that and he realized it was me and shut me down... I think he is done

What Girls Said 0