What's wrong with me why doesn't anyone else want me?

I'm nearly 30 years old and sick of being alone I have a good job and make good money, I drive a sports car, I'm tall and good looking, I'm smart with money and have quite a lot for someone my age but yet no one has ever shown interest in me except for one. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 24 and I knew all those years ago I never should have got involed with her she was totally wrong for me and I always knew it. We got together a year after meeting because we worked in the same restaurant and I didn't even like her when I first started I hated her she was mean all the time to all of her coworkers but over time she started being nice and after a year we were actually work friends. She then started texting me just to say hi or ask how I'm doing, a girl had never done that to me before and I liked it she was and is beautiful only problem is she has children and I knew it could never work if we dated I'm only 24 and she is 28 at the time this was 5 years ago we have been on and off ever since with her always being the one who leaves me for another guy and me waiting heart broken for her to come back and she always comes back because no one else will treat her right I'm the only guy she has ever dated that is not a complete loser who's always in trouble with the law or cheating on her and doing drugs so every time she gets her heart broken she come running back and since no one else has or will ever show interest in me I take her back every time because I'm so lonely. So here I am dumped again for the 5th time for the same guy she left years ago to get with me because he wouldn't quit cooking meth and the best part is he's still in prison for it and isn't getting out for 7 months but she's with him and doesn't ever want to be with me again she says but I know she'll be back. I have no other friends but her no one in my life at all except my parents and I want to know how I can get over her and accept being alone forever before she comes crawling back?

She does want to be friends and call me best friend all the time but I told her today after a week since break up that I don't want to be friends because i can't stand to see her wth him. This makes her very angry and I know she's sincere in wanting to be friends but it's only because I'm the back up guy so I Decline but it doesn't matter she will still call when she realizes she messed up agian. I just wish I could find someone else and move one but I never will because I'm complelty alone.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) you started by defining yourself based upon your material possessions and money. Unattractive. Find a better basis for self-worth. You don't women valuing you for that, do you?

2) you aren't over your ex and can't end a toxic attachment to her. How are other women supposed to be in your life if you don't make room for them?

3) related to 2. You aren't exercising positive control over your life. You're stuck in the past and not doing anything to improve your situation. Your decision making is very questionable. As is your emotional development. Unattractive.

Get a hold of yourself. Cut the cord to that girl for good, improve your emotional health, actually put yourself in situations to meet other women (guaranteed you aren't -- women aren't just going to fall from the sky into your lap) and be open to them, stop defining yourself by possessions and money and find a higher, more positive reason for existing.

Do those things, and your luck with women should improve.

Most Helpful Guy

• You whine like a teenage girl.

That could be the reason.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• 😦😧? Because you type in huge paragraphs that nobody wants to read 😧!! Don't do that unless you don't want many answers..

S
    E
    P
    A
    R
    A
    T
    E

T
    H
    A
    T
    !!!

• I'm sure there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. With the way you described yourself, you sound amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself, it'll just make you lose hope and go into depression. Not worth it. Everything happens for a reason. There's a possibility that the special someone is written to enter your life later on, and I'm sure everything will make sense and fall into place then. Besides, looking for love makes everything harder, just chill and let whatever happens happen. Your love life will be much better then.

• This is a very tricky situation, as well as sticky. I have been in the same place and now, almost two months later I am healthy and happy and do not care If im alone or not. Nothing is wrong with you, apart from not realizing what you deserve. Do you think of yourself as a shy, reserved guy? Maybe you should put yourself out there more! Dont force these things, focus on yourself and your work and Im sure your true love will come along. As for that girl, cut off all communication, but very slowly so she doesn't notice. Focus on yourself and family and your health. Pick up hobbys and such and you won't think of her or how lonely you feel. Going for a jog everyday makes you focus on your surroundings and your heart rate.

• I have many hobbies and much motivation so get somewhere in life and I make great progress and genuinely enjoy life when she's around but when she leaves I fall
      Into deep depression and no longer find joy in anything I like and I don't care about getting anywhere in life anymore I sleep a lot and have no reason to get up in the morning. Yes I am reserved but I have no problem talking to women when I'm out waitresses for example I'm not at all shy I just don't know how to make a connection and get anyone to see me as a potential date and I have no social life at all as mentioned before so there's no chance of meeting anyone new for me I feel.

• go out. have 1 or 2 drinks then talk to women.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!