My ex-boyfriend has literally broken my heart and I'm struggling to not be crying all the time. Any tips on how to make this any easier?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry your ex broke your heart and I hope you find someone better for you. Stick with friends that will help soften the blow, take up a new hobby maybe nature hikes, it could be anything doesn't have to cost money. Be patient don't rush anything. Good luck hope you feel better soon!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was like this when my ex broke up with me too. I found if I set away an hour to just cry for that entire time, I'd eventually end up numb so that I couldn't cry anymore. That can help with the crying if you have to go out in public. In regards to feeling better overall, take time for yourself for the next few days to feel sorry for yourself. Then after a few days spend as much time as you can with your family and friends. Go get your hair done, it'll make you feel good about yourself. Just keep busy and cry if you need to cry. You'll find as the days go by you'll be crying less and less which is making a huge improvement. You'll eventually feel much better and you'll be ready to meet someone new. It just takes time and effort in wanting to feel better again. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• He hasn't literally broken your heart or you would be dead right now.

Time heals all wounds.

• Pain is temporary. It May Last for a Minute, For a Day, For a Month, Or even a Year. If you Give up on Life However, it will Last Forever.

Go find your Passion, make new Friends.

No Regrets.

What Girls Said 1

• sorry to hear about that... only time will help you