What should I do if the girl I like has a boyfriend. But I can't just weight for them to brake up I will take too long?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. If she had a boyfriend she's unavailable so it's best to find someone else who's not already taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to hope for that too but it could take awhile, and it's hard to find a good one single at that age group, you usually have to catch them in between relationships, only thing you can do is try to look and be more interesting than the current boyfriend and flirt with her. Women find better guys all the time and break up with their current boyfriend a lot

What Girls Said 1

• Move the fuck on. If she wanted to be with you more than her boyfriend she would be. Don't be a shitty person and try to break them up. Be mature and get over your feelings. Even if that means having to distance yourself from her for a bit.

• the definition of emotional maturity would be to recognise you have specific immature feelings, not necessarily acting against them.

• @ekc8295 no I don't care, I can care when and if I want to but generally I don't

• @flamesheep I can understand that and it is important to be able to do that in certain situations. I think in this dude's case though, it's important that the person you want to be with respects you. If she doesn't respect him enough to breakup with her boyfriend then it's just going to be a bad time for him no matter how this goes down.

What Guys Said 3

• Hang in there and keep waiting but be wary... unrequited love (liking in this case) does build up and if after she breaks up, you make her an offer and she rejects, it can be tough. I say keep your expectations real, be friendly towards her.

My world view, being that most moral codes and the practice of having respect for others aren't necessary, I would tell you to be friends with her, be nice, and try your very best to put her off him. I don't think your chances are good but try your best. Just don't make her think you're a creep. subtlety is key.

• she gave me her number and we are going to make plans this week

• f that dude hey if she likes you in that way and u are 100% sure say something

• It doesn't really matter to most women. If you can make her excited she will go with you.
    Women now are rarely single (the ones of value) and just bounce from relationship to relationship.
    It really comes down to how excited you make her. If your more exciting then her boyfriend she will go with you.
    It's shitty but true.