Some Guy Proposed To My Girlfriend, Infront of Me!!! PLEASE HELP!!! What Can I Do To Get Her Back?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 14 years. Everyone thought we were a happy couple, and most of my friends said I was lucky because I have proposed to her yet. We've been dating ever since 3rd grade. It started out as a joke, then when 5th grade year began, we went full sail on the relationship. We been through so much that I bought a wedding ring to propose to her last night. Everything was going so smoothly. I was very confident that everything wasn't going to go wrong. When I got home, I had already had a date plan to take her out to Wendy's, since it was my favorite restaurant to eat, and the way she usually furrow her eyes with excitement to go over there. But this was a different story. She told me she wanted to go to Red Lobster, and I told her how expensive it was, but she insist that she could pay for the food, so I was on board. We went to red lobster and ate and talked for a bit, until she brought up or relationship. She said 14 years without proposing is far too long, and I said "I know, but tonight with probably different" and she said she knows and she has a surprise for me. I was very excited to see what her surprise is. So 2 min later, some guy comes to our table and sits right next to my soon to be fiancΓ©e. He starts wrapping is arms around my girl. I asked "who is this man" and she said "this is Ralph, we've been dating for 8 months" I got pissed off and shouted "You've been dating another man behind my back" Everyone in the restaurant stared at us. She said "Yeah, since you never propose to me, we've been dating for 14 years" I said "I thought having sex with you would at least keep you around longer" and she said "You don't know how to bang me unlike Ralph" I sat there stunned, not knowing what to do. So this so called Ralph, stood up and kneeled on the ground, to pull out a ring to propose to my GIRLFRIEND!!! She said "Yes I do" and kissed the man infront of me. I didn't know what to do, so I left with the ring I spent $65 on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, she's terrible! Its actualky fortunate that you got her off your back. She's so disloyal and hurtful. Instead of talking to you about it, she cheated on you for 8 months with Ralph. I'm so sorry, I know its hard since 14 years is a long time, but you're better off without her. Find someone who actually cares about you and can actually communicate about problems instead of cheating.

• You're right, I shouldn't be moping over someone who's been cheating on me behind my back. I can't get over the fact or inconvenient it was.

• How** Not or

• Move on, I'm sure you'll find someone wayy better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, let me say the obvious. Your profile says you are 18 years old yet you say you have been in a relationship for 14 years. You've been dating since you guys were 4 years old? But you say it was from 3rd/5th grade.

Now, maybe you messed up your profile or are slightly catfishing... Just don't get her back.. From what she said she won't come back. From what she said and did she seemed like a terrible person. I don't like using this metaphor, but (for lack of better words) there are plenty of fish in the sea. Leave the poisoned one.

• You're right, I'm just going to move on. I'll just stick with tinder to find my match.

What Girls Said 1

• Your 18, and you have been dating her for 14 years? Since the 3rd grade? Are you trolling?

• I am not trolling.

• @FallOutBoy2001
      Lmao πŸ˜‚

• When you put it that blunt, it kind of hurts. 😒 To even think that my story was crystal clear from any contradiction, when I didn't even notice the greatest flaw, that kept this story from being believable. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

What Guys Said 7

• You're eighteen? And you've been dating for fourteen years?

• This is the best thing I've ever had the privilege of reading.

• You are 18... you have been dating for 14 years since third grade... numbers don't add up... welp looks like you are lying so lol I guess?

• How could I be lying, if this actually happened? 😭😭😭

• Cool story, bro. 4 year old 4th grader +14 years =18 years old? $65 engagement ring? O_o

• Your logic is worthy of an Olympic gold medal. πŸ‘

• Thank you. Hope you find a quality girlfriend on Tinder.

• Thank you for your support. 😏😏😏

• lol at the people who don't realize its a copypasta

still lulzy

• This is not a copypasta.

• its physically impossible for you to date 14 years at your age, not to mention how are you that poor? Do you not have a job? Sounded like she didn't like you to begin with

• I do have a job. I work at Walmart. πŸ‘

• I don't know if your story is true. but if it is. you're lucky she's not with you anymore. get rid of her

• Hire a hitman