Attraction Is Not Reciprocated?

I have been with my partner for several months now, an I find that I've lost or never even had chemistry with them. In the beginning, I did not notice them as a potential partner, but when they asked me to be, I feared their disappointment so I accepted. Once we started dating, I found it hard to make conversations. When we would show affection, I did it as a chore to keep them happy. It seemed overwhelming and suffocating. Is there somehow I can bring excitement or attraction into the relationship? My partner has done nothing wrong and had been wonderfully dedicated and caring, but I cannot bring myself to be happy...

01

What Guys Said 1

• Point being?

• How can I make the relationship come to have a mutual feeling? What can I do to reciprocate their feelings to me without parting ways?

• Because attraction has to be organic.. being a good person is not enough. you need

romance
      spark
      vibe
      love

and the ability to stimulate each other to get to that point and keep it for years to come... Being a good person... I've been on both sides... is not enough and you'll be miserable

--> also it's not fair to him, he deserves a girl that feels thrilled and ecstatic and so in love and you deserve the same. If you don't feel that you are missing out on a big part of what love really is

• I truly wish I could be that person for them, but I have no idea how to tell them that I'm not. You are completely true and brutally honest about everything. Our conversations, I sense, are strained and we run out of things to speak about. I see how their other female friends act and they're so much more relaxed. I don't know how to be better for then.

What Girls Said 0