Is my ex being an unnecessary jerk?

Hey guys! My ex and I broke up 2 months ago and we didn't end it in a good note. We unfollowed each other on instagram, but still on facebook. He recently got into another relationship with his colleague at work. So what happened was, I was playing around with those Facebook algorithm game thingie and I clicked on what does my ex think about me, it came out as "you're looking better then me and I want you back". I posted out everything and he gave me that "haha" emoticon like in it. To me it's unnecessary for him to even do that and what is he trying to imply?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 2