Guys, What Are Your "End Games"?

By that I mean, what is the deal breaker for a partner, that'd you would just break up with and never speak to again?

Did it hurt to let go?

Was there any possible chance of rekindiling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Deal breakers: Sexual incompatibility, cheating, extreme personality differences.

Dealing with Exes:
    Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. An EX is just one in a long line of potential exes. People typically have many relationships in their lives.

Take it from a 52 year old who has lived a while and knows what he's talking about :)

What Guys Said 3

• Cheating
    Hurting animals
    Hurting people

Not much else.

• There would be no going back, especially with cheating.

• Very true!

• Here is what I don't get though, why would someone keep accepting the person that has cheat on them, multiple times? Do they think it can be fixed? That somehow they'll change, because their love runs deeper for this certain individual?

• Cheating ended it for me.

• you are fat

• Understood. Not everyone can deal or have great experiences with others who don't fit them. I can see that.