Watching #HurtBae, with Kourtney vs. Leonard, in the aftermath, who has the real problem here?

• Ultimately, Kourtney for not leaving when she was first cheated on or kicked out by him
    25%(1)50%(3)Vote100%(2)
  • Leonard for continuously cheating on her and not really owning up to it
    75%(3)50%(3)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Kourtney.. It's bad enough he cheated, but what kind of person tolerates when her guy tells her to leave bc she's disturbing him from banging another woman? That's next level disgusting. She needed to understand her self worth and stop being so stupid. People will walk all over you and test your patience until you put your foot down and say you've had enough of their bullshit and you know you deserve better than that.

• I feel the same way. I mean, once a zebra shows you it's stripes... you've got to get a clue or end up the way she did, even more hurt.

• Best answer 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Thank you, amazing point of view and answer.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• they're both fuckex

• Both of them.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest, i only watched the first 0:30 seconds. He pissed me off so much cause he's like smiling while telling her

• i can't get over how beautiful she is. her eyes are so gorgeous, like spilling love.

the guy is SO cold. like wow... made out of ice. heartless fuck.

• UGH CRINGE. i want her to have some self-respect and cut this fucker out of her life.

• he is suuuuuuuuuuuch a shit. "change to see you grow"? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK that

• Am I supposed to know who these people are and what's going on with them? Lmfao