My ex refuses to be friends? Why?

We broke up. I know I hurt him. But he rather throw away everything we had and act like I don't exist? And I know he has done this with his other exes. Its been a year and he still acts like I don't exist. He even deleted his FB with our pics and act.

How can you just do that? It does make me mad cause it's like you never really cared in the first place

But he met my kids and my family. Isn't the right thing to be considerate and respectful to keep somewhat in touch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dealing with Exes:
    Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. An EX is just one in a long line of potential exes. People typically have many relationships in their lives.

Take it from a 52 year old who has lived a while and knows what he's talking about

• Even reading pictures and throwing things away

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• That's probably the way he copes with breakups. everyone's got their own thing, I imagine.

• It's his choice. You are broken up and have no say I it. Tough luck..

• I wouldn't wanna be friends with my ex... it just doesn't make sense