Do girls change after high school. ( College transition )?

been with my girlfriend for like 5 years and all of a sudden when we hit different college , she started complaining about me not having a car , bring her shopping not being able to give her much. I told her please wait I ain't some rich ass boi and we were madly in love during high school days she would often say it's okay to not have a car , she would tell me stuff like we would go through our hardships together. Me as a student myself can't earn much but she expects a lot after she entered college , started talking to guys behind my back. Is it really my fault?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes everyone changes after highschool so in your situation it's not your fault. She started to meet guys with jobs, cars & etc & expects every guy should have the same. Find someone new.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't your fault. You're not expected to do those things for her. If she is getting impatient and wants more than you can give, that's really her problem. If she wants a car, she can get a car.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Consider it a warning: leave now. She maybe a gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump that hoe

0|0
    0|0