Have you ever broken up with yoir gf/bf but then they begged you to stay and you stayed in it?

I dated a girl for 5 years and 3 months to be exact. Sometime close to the second year mark I tried breaking up with her because I was mad and she begged me to stay for like an hour and she cried and stuff, so i decided to stay. In the next 2.5 years I tried breaking up with her 3 times and she was always crying so much and so hard that she would hug me and wouldn't let go until I said "ok I'll stay". One time she even puked cause she got sick from what I was aaying to her, and i wasn't even saying anything bad just things like " its better for us to be on our own, you're a great girl, etc"

Has anyone begged you to stay in a relationship when you tried breaking up?

• Yes, my bf/gf begged me
  • No, never.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's happened I wouldn't use the word beg tho

• What word would you use?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get why you'd continue to stay if you don't love her and want out. It's unfair to both you and her.

• If she begs so much how am i supposed to say no thats it we are done! Dont talk to me again.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it happened. Girls always win when they start crying and begging 😅

• I agree!!

• When your heart is being ripped out and stomped on, crying and pleading can be the natural reaction (I've been there). But if you know you want the relationship to be over, giving in just because she's crying is bad for both of you. If you're ending a relationship, it's your job to stay strong even when the other person is upset. Just putting that out there.

• @samhradh_leannan Well said! 👏 you couldnt be more right about that!