Have you ever wanted revenge on an ex?

Whether or not you actually got revenge, have you ever actually WANTED it?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. .

Most Helpful Girl

• The only "revenge" is just me letting go of the negative energy he left me with and view him as indifferent to me. Cuz why should I give much though of him when I can be free and be with myself and meet someone better

What Guys Said 2

• Nah. 1. I Never had a girlfriend in the first place. And 2. I'm not that petty.

• I want revenge on the whole world

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! On anyone that betrays me or treats me like dirt! But of course never do it because karma handles that :-)

• No, never. I don't get revenge on ex's I just delete them from my life and move forward.

• No he doesn't deserve that kind of attention... not anymore