Is it weird that my ex and I haven't talked in over a year but I still think about him regularly and miss him and check his profile?

am i ever going to get over it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I still lurk on my ex from 10 years ago. Actually i check all my exes stuff regularly. I'm married to a wonderful man but I just like to see what their life is compared to mine. Kind of see what I could have if I was with them. I've never felt they were better than my husband so it makes me feel like I won lol so immature but that's how I feel

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't weird it's pathetic

• yup it is weird ass. get over it.

• No not at all. I still think about my ex and we haven't talked in 2 years.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!