Attracted to guys arms?

I don't know why i just find my boyfriends arms so attractive like i always find myself feeling them and wrapping them around me. is that normal😂 bc like it's sounds weird saying it but yeah maybe because they give me a sense of protection or something I don't know. is there anyone else that feels the same?

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am exactly the same i love my boyfriends arms / have found guys arms very attractive in the past haha

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Actually arms are supposed to be the least attractive part in a girl/guy. But ig you talk about arms/hands , Saint Mother Teresa had the most loving and caring hands. She used her hands to care for the most miserable people in Calcutta and to ask for Charity at World's International Forums. She succeeded in getting donations for charity and using it for the needs of poor and needy.

• Yeah yura freak, lol jk that's totes normal. chicks grab my biz all the time.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    (in my dreams)

• yeah its a girl thing lol, well a lot of girls

• it's normal

• As long as you dont go to the extent of licking his arms and worshipping it, you are good :)

• I think most girls feels like that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!