Why do people take revenge..🤔?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• They take revenge in the wake and feel of self righteousness.
    They feel the other person deserves it too because I suffered at your hands and therefore you have to suffer at my hands.

Not a good thinking that.

Most Helpful Girl

• .. because they've been hurt or humiliated in someway , and they feel getting " even" by seeking revenge will help them to feel better--their emotional pain will lessen

The person who's been hurt looks on revenge as a form of establishing justice. They can't seem to gain control over their emotions , so act on their thoughts and emotions

What Guys Said 3

• it's just a way to show that you hurted me.
    and this is how it feel...
    after taking revenge people feel like they are equal now... both are hurted at equal level.

this the only reason...
    well revenge is not a good thing...

• So people know that to fuck with me. It's a detrent

• anger

What Girls Said 2

• simple answer is want others to experience what they did to them or provoke them. lol I tell someone that I'll get them back... don't believe me.. I will tho.

• Cause they want to get back at those who hurt them instead of forgiving that person and moving on with their life. Forgiveness isn't for that person, its for the person who's been wronged.