Pregnant and thinking about calling it quits with my fiance?

My fiance and I have a baby boy due in 2 months... for any couple this should be an exciting time, but for me I am in absolute disarray and despair... my fiance's lazy and selfish ways are really driving me to leave him. he seriously is the most inconsiderate person I have ever come across and I just can't take it anymore. I'm am so taken back by his behavior that I have even considered leaving him and giving my son to a couple that would otherwise be more stable than me struggling to make ends meet on my own as a single mother. I'm in tears just writing this because the whole situation has been nothing but a nightmare. I ask things from him and I either have to wait, get an attitude from him or "I forgot". he eats as if he's the only one in the home, sleeps and plays the game all day, interrupts me when I'm sleeping (feels if he is up at 2am, everyone else should be up..) and then wonders why I can't stand to be in the same room as him. i would like to believe I've tried everything to make things work, but I'm more at peace thinking about my son, than being married to an annoying grown child. I'm definitely considering breaking things off tonight and making future plans for my baby boy. this is breaking my heart completely... my soul is not at peace...

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling you deserve to have a happy and healthy home and relationship to bring a child into. I know Planned Parenthood will for sure help you find prenatal counseling and care so they could put you in contact with someone who can help you decide if adoption is right for you.

You have options.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0