Should I leave my boyfriend who loves me a lot, for a person I met 4 days ago I like his company, but I don't love him?

my boyfriend loves me a lot , I met a guy online in his absence online, we chatted for a while , I like his company , but i don't love him, just for a fantasy.. I told my boyfriend leave me I cheated on u.. but he is not ready to leave me, cz he loves me a lot... I am confused.. should sacrifice him for a new guy?

520

Most Helpful Guy

• If ur contemplating leaving ur boyfriend over a guy u just met... i think its obvious y'all need to break up anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• Well let's hope he comes to his senses and fucks you right off.
    Hopefully he will then find himself and a decent and loyal woman.

What Guys Said 19

• actually... no one deserves a girl like you.
    one day you will realise that you lost a diamond for a coal...

can't you see. he loves you even you told. him that you cheated.

hmm. trust today you are tired. of. your boyfriend tomorrow.. with the new one and this will go on.

and you also know what will people call you one day.

and he really do not deserve a girl like you. you met a men 4 days ago and you. want to leave him. just becuase of his good. company and what about the things your boyfriend done for you.

your life your choice. best of luck

• It sounds like you really, really don't want to be with your boyfriend. If a girl has to give excuses to the boyfriends, just to leave her, its a good sign. Especially the cheating excuse. And sounds like leaving your boyfriend for a fantasy guy is just a deal breaker. On the other hand, it sounds like you might be worried that if you leave your boyfriend for the fantasy guy and it doesn't work out with him, that you don't want to be alone. But again, you give your boyfriend a big excuse to leave you, because you really don't want to be with him. But again, you don't want to alone, in case it doesn't work out with the other guy. Oh my, my, isn't this a situation.

• Well you sound like a horrible person. Leaving someone who loves you that much for a guy you've only talked to online and only known for 4 days? I hope your boyfriend comes to his senses and finds himself a much better girl who will love him back.

• Wait I'm confused. Did you actually cheat on your bf?

One thing I can say is this. The cold and vicious nature of women when it comes to love never ceases to amaze me. Look how flippantly you asked "should I SACRIFICE him for a new guy?" I'm not bashing you. I promise I'm not. Just stating how I feel. Truth be told I have never dated, been in a relationship nor seen a woman who couldn't just discard of their lover like a used pice of tissue at the drop of a hat.

You stated your boyfriend loves you a lot and even still doesn't want to leave you after you told him to leave you that you cheated on him as causally as one orders McDonalds.

This is why women terrifify me. Why I will never allow myself to fall in love with anyone again and why my general attitude is cold and hard hearted towards women. My ex wife cheated on me for a total turd. I know I'm a great guy. My mom cheated on my dad. He was a good dude. Both my ex wife and my mother not only cheated both demonized me and my father. As if we were nothing to them. No more significant to them than a used tire laying by the side of the road.

It find it terrifying that all women are like this. They just find something they like more and just toss you like you're less than nothing. I could understand it if me or my father were ruthless a*sholes and abusive. Neither of us were.

My dad is gone now, but I have become one of the most callous a*sholes I've ever met.

On a side note I'm not apart of it but this is the exact reason MGTOW exists. Because if you and your boyfriend were married, not only would you devalue him and break his heart and toss him like a candy wrapper, you would then demonize him and finally divorce rape him.

Women complain about how men objectify them. Many do sexually, but women treat men like they're inanimate objects and dispose of them as if their not even human, just some inanimate object.

All you pice of s*it feminazies out there, please tell me, which is worse? To be objectified sexually or to be used and abused then demonized and divorce raped and discarded like an old carton of milk? You bitches know what the answer is.

• Forgot to add. Any of you girls that complain guys only want sex, this is the main reason why.

• @samhradh_leannan This is not an issue of gender it's an issue of a lack of scruples and empathy. That's it. Weather the men and women are old, young, black, white, fat or skinny it is compleatly irrelivant.

That's my point stop to act like because I didn't include a pie chart my point is biased skewed and off cue. You can see a lot of clear cut evidence around us to support exactly what I said. This isn't a fucking criminal trial. Like you need proof to know women tend to use guys for money, and guys tend to use girls for sex. Do you see my point? Probaly not.

Bottom line. In my opinion there are more girls out there like this one than not.

I'm done now. Say what you want, I'm not replying.

• This isn't the sun and moon. Yes, those things happen, but it's not clear that they happen to men significantly more. You see it more because you're a guy. I see it happening to girls more because I'm a girl, but I don't use that as "evidence" that it actually does happen to women more. That's just not how it works.

• Grow a pair and tell your boyfriend why you wanna dump him and get lost. He deserves better.

• Immature bitch

• You are a very intelligent person... very intelligent...

• Why are you even born in this earth? To troll people?
    Seriously your should get a life and take your Bullshit somewhere else... bitch

• break up with him and please don't hurt your online guy too. just stay single

• You should probably not be dating if you are going to be a shallow and heartless twat.

• Electrophobia, you have to ask yourself : are you ready to engage for a long term love or do you just want to play with hearts until you find the one you trust most?

• this is a stupid decision you are making. after that you find sm1 to love you and love him back you are now giving up on him and throw everything between you and your boyfriend in garbage? please stop what ur doing. its a very bad feeling.

• I think you have to decide what you want from your relationship and who is capable of providing it

• babe, don't rush into any decision right now.. my best suggestion to you, wait. wait for a month.

• stay don't leave him

• This is why they have arranged marriages in your country.

• yes because you told boyfriend already you were not interested. You did your part.

• no stay

• YOU FUCKING GOLD DIGGER

• How exactly is she a gold digger? Don't get me wrong, she's not treating her boyfriend well, but she's said nothing to indicate that she's a gold digger.

• She said she likes his company, like she enjoys spending time with him.

• ohhh

What Girls Said 4

• You already know the answer to your question that whatever you are doing is wrong. Leave your boyfriend. He deserves thousand times better than you.

• you obviously don't love your boyfriend so leave

• I really hope you're a troll because if you aren't then you are kind of a horrible person.

• You should definitely leave him. It's not a sacrifice to give him up, it's a kindness as you're a horribly selfish person.
    If you don't want to be with him that's fine, but don't hunt for new guys while you're still in a relationships. It's cruel and makes you look pathetic