What does it mean when a man dumps you again then comes back and then dump you again😢?

i just asked because me and my boyfriend got into a argument on February 4th he dumped me then on the 20th he say he wants me then asked for sex i haven't f#cked him i said ok we get back together 20th of February then yesterday at 10:05pm he posts on facebook guess im gonna be single forever wft he posted that i notice he answer my texts if i say hi but if i send another he won't answer at all for days

So what does it mean when a person breaks up then comes back then breaks up again 😕😢i dont know its my first close to true relationship and longest most guys always want sex when i dont give it up its bye bye to the next chick

23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• most likely taking advantage of you because you let him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's not ready for a relationship and only like you for your body.

• it means he sees you as easy he just want sex the little desperate fool, move on you dont need that

What Girls Said 1

• Girl , I'll go straight to point... he doesn't love u or care about you if he's making

• You feel life that about your self. I don't know you but I believe you're a beautiful and strong girl who deserves better. And let me tell I he don't deserve you baby girl.