Does he miss me or is he afraid to speak to me? Have you ever been this type of situation that makes you feel awkward?

I broke up with my ex in August because he cheated on me and I did not speak/see him after that. Since August he was calling my phone/looking for me begging me to take him back, but I refused. A week ago he sent me a friend request and I accepted it. However, now that he is on my social media account he doesn't speak to me, but everytime I post a picture he likes it. What does this mean? A part of me is still feeling hurt, but I miss him at the same time.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should give him a second chance , don't waste something that could've been beautiful and strong. After all everyone deserves a second chance.

• Guys experience the pain of break up later. Once a cheater, always a cheater. So, don't try to get him back, it's for your own good.