Did I just help my ex get over me?

I cut all contact with him, and I also cut all social connections. The only way he will see me is on a friends Snapchat or something otherwise I am gone. But now I'm thinking did I just make it easier for him to forget about me? I did it for myself cause I couldn't handle seeing him on social media and looking at how he flirts with girls etc. but I don't want to make it easier on him. I know feelings are still there and he deserves to miss me. Long story but trust me. Anyway was disappearing a mistake or a smart thing to do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Doubt he misses you. Forget it. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

What Girls Said 1

• First off nothing is a mistake if it makes YOU feel better. You were just simply doing something that you thought was most best for you. In my opinion you did make it easy don't ever doubt yourself for doing the right thing.

• And honestly you might of helped the situation out more. Because if he was already flirting with other girls then it was already done with. So, you need to just go on and do you that's it don't worry about anyone else but you!