How long should I contact be after begging and still communicating for two months?

After 2 months of communicating with my ex a little bit of that begging and trying to talk to him about why he didn't want to try and keep us going is 75 days too short of a time to message him. by the way at the end of the relationship I felt myself losing him and he was really busy and wasn't making anytime for me so I became a little clingy and insecure this he knows. I know that I didn't make myself look to appealing but my emotions got the better of me. Any chance of redemption even to just be on talking and somewhat friends terms with him

01

What Guys Said 1

• It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

What Girls Said 0