I need some real advice. This is a place where we can get some good opinions not just be shut down. Can someone give me some real advice please?

Please don't comment if you can only say why do you want your ex back and ex is an ex for a reason etc. I have many reasons I want to try again and instead of boring you with the details can anyone just please give me some solid advice on how to get my ex's attention? Even if you disagree. We have had no contact for a few weeks. I know he has feelings still. Even if they are minimal. I need advice on how I can make him miss me or think of me. Please just let me know what would work for you? Break up was amicable. Just basically he wanted to know what being single was like. We dated over 3 years. I know he struggles with wanting to be single and wanting me back. I just need some advice on how to get things to sway my way.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you gonna say we shouldn't say something, then set it up so the same thing can be said?
    He wants to be single... and you (typical girl) want to be in some relationship. Cat and mouse game, this is only gonna end bloody. What you need to do is try being single as well. or else its gonna be you that is gonna get hurt.
    When shit like this happens... one person is usually on the hook... and its usually the one that wants to go back.
    You want real advice? get off the fucking hook. You are a girl.. you can snag another guy in an instant. You think he's bouncing back and forth emotionally because he still "likes you"... no... its cuz in case he flops with another girl, he can fall back on you... why? you are on his hook lol, available.
    Silly girl... tricks are for kids... get off the hook lol

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth, you need to stop torturing yourself because you bound yourself to a guy who either wants to play the field or because he is TIRED of being in a relationship. If you're that optimistic about trying again, that's great. But he doesn't feel the same. You need to make sure that you're not being paranoid about what he feels because it sounds like you are because you regret breaking up with him. And you need to face the facts. You can't make a person miss you. You can't when they don't want to or see what's the rationale behind it. I sense that there is a heck of a lot more to your story your not sharing. Because nobody just go bored of a relationship unless it has something to do with you as a person. I believe that is the real reason why he left. He couldn't deal with you personally anymore. No offense, but you until your brave enough to tell us the whole story. Nobody is going to take you seriously because you're not taking your ex nor respecting your ex's wishes. And you need to stop being selfish because you're still hurt about it.

At this point, WHY do you want to try again? Why should he? Because it's not about all the good times. It's about whether or not you're ready to grow up and be a woman and him to be a man. If he is not on the same page with you, leave him alone. Because it'll be round two for heartbreak. Also, you can't make anybody want you when they already decided they don't. Nor force them to do anything they don't want to do. If anything, he is still trying to move on. A person can love you if they do, but it doesn't mean they have to be with you. Either you accept it won't work, or continue feeling sorry for yourself and miss out on other opportunities that are both healthy and beneficial for YOU. Because right now it's time to get yourself together, not worrying about some guy who especially isn't worried about what you feel. If anything you're making him win and giving him the right impression as to why he shouldn't date you again.

What Guys Said 3

• Basically you're going to need to make him recall the good or bad memories of you together. Since your main goal is to make him passionate about you again, you're going to have to make him feel something, whether it's good or bad (preferably good). Something rather unique and pleasant. I don't have much information to base an opinion on, but you're going to need to make him want to return to you, and by doing that, you'll have to make him feel at loss, or nostalgic, etc.

• There is only a way: show-off a new, at least as attractive as he is, boyfriend.

• Well I'm not sure how much you can do but you could try making the first step and try getting into contact with him I know when I like a girl when they text first it feels great and just like a hey or something then maybe have a chat, if you both have social media and follow each other posting selfies would get him to look at you and probably think of you from it, you could try "accidentally" bumping into him possibly with his mates and have a bit of a chat then go to get him thinking about you or maybe just walk/jog by him somewhere so he sees you
    I'm no expert on this but just things that'll mean he sees or notices you so he then thinks about you even just for a moment

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!