Any advice? I'm reasking this question?

Me and this guy have a powerful connection. He even said so him self. We have had awesome sex like 3xs already and the last time we did it, the next day he just started ignoring me. I texted a few times with no respond and he use to text me back and correspond with me. Even after the first and second time we had sex. I like him a lot and he knows this. Now I'm just like feeling lame and not sure what to do. 😔

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I know you don't want to hear this, but, he may have got what he wanted and is done now. Even at your age, many men only have sex on their minds. Lying to get it is quite common. They haven't left their teens yet. Call him and ask what is going on. Don't show any emotions when you ask. Keep it calm and non accusing. If you show how you feel, you will not get what you want.

• Sounds like he got his fill. Seems he just had a powerful connection with your pussy. All you can do is play the waiting game and hope he text or calls you. You've already intiated contact, doing so again will make you seem desperate or needy.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he was just using you for sex.