Hi my boyfriend of five years just told me that he loves me but doesn't like me. He also. told. me he didn't want to be with me right now. He told me that it wasn't my fault instead he said it's no one/both of our faults. He told me to stop crying and blaming myself. He said that he would continue to pay our shared phone bill and would still be there for me. I'm confused because it seems like he is being a nice guy about it all or does this seem strange to you as well.

01

What Guys Said 1

• He's leaving the door open so he can drift in and out of your life and use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. Tell him no and get your own phone line and stop all forms of communication forever. This is over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it.

• I have had some friends tell me that he is trying to leave the door open just in case he wants to come back. most of them tell me that he realizes he already made a mistake by leaving and again leaving the door open to come back again.

• I'm not saying that won't be a possibility. I simply saying that has been a common answer about leaving the door open when I discuss with close friends.

• Never take an ex back

What Girls Said 0