How can a girl make a guy regret ending their relationship?

Any ideas are welcome even if they take a while. I want him crawling back

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's how: you accept the fact that he made a decision, and it was entirely his to make, and if it really was a bad decision then he will eventually realize it and he will be in more pain than you will ever imagine, but if it was a good decision then he will be a better person for it.

(if you haven't caught on by now, I'll be more explicit: no action on your part can make him feel regret. Regret, in this context, means feeling sad or repentant over one's own past action. ONE'S OWN PAST ACTION. Not your action. His action. Your actions do not qualify as actions that he can regret.)

Most Helpful Girl

• The best 'revenge' is showing them that you're perfectly fine without them.
    Resorting to devious tactics in an effort to get them to come 'crawling' back (even though he broke up with you?) is most likely only going to end with him being glad it's over.

What Guys Said 14

• You are seeking revenge and that is a bad thing to do. You can not make someone like or love you. If he comes back, it will be because he wants to. Doing what you want to do only makes sure he never will. He made a decision that he thinks is best for him. Accept it and move on rather than do what you are doing. You are the one you are hurting, not him. Do the right thing.

• the bigger question is why do you care? Just move on and be happy with yourself. Send him sexy pictures of you with another guy and say this is what he missing out

• text him. blame everything on him and then shove ur happiness on his face. go out click lots of photos show that ur happy etc. dont block him on any social media. just pretend he doesn't exist for you anymore. he l come back crawling.

• You can't. Now move on.

• Keep working on yourself and live the best life you can. Don't sleep around though just find a nice replacement for him

• any firsthand form of mental bending is going to sour his vision of what you were like during the relationship. if the reason for breaking up was because of manipulation in the first place then you may of just concreted yourself in a cast. if you want to keep what you had before instead of forcing him to humiliate himself personally to you then you might be the one to do the crawling. apart from that his mental state (and the state of his social/friend group) is what you're fighting and if he sees enough benefit from being with you then he may ask for you back.

• Since you use the words "cralling back to you," it seems like you want him, but dont want to do any of the work. Did he cheat on you? Did you break up with him? The more information we have about your situation, the better we can all help you.

• Be a better girl to him, and if you show that you are worthy enough he will come back.

• By being a vindictive bitch. That usually does the trick.

• Revenge won't solve anything.
    If you did get revenge it wouldn't come off as attractive at all and when he is back with you he probably would only be with you out of guilt.

• Don't show him this point haha. Because from the sounds of it, he clearly made the right choice =P

• Break up sex

• get pregnant? and then say to him, "this could have been yours..."

• Lol how about you move on

What Girls Said 6

• Even if he did come crawling back... would you still want him? Would you be attracted to someone like that?

• No, I don't actually want him back!! I just want him to realize what he let go & see the error of his ways lol

• Well, if you move on with another guy and are truly happy, maybe that might make him reflect... but doing all that just to make him miss you is unwise :/

• I've never personally purposely tried to influence my exes regret of having ended the relationship. In my experience I've just in general been a very considerate and understand friend to my exes after and they usually end up confessing to me either their regret, their want to get back together or both. I wouldn't suggest giving kindness so freely as a lot of people cannot take or accept the fact that often you never really get any in return. my best suggestion is to move on with your life and worry little of what has occurred in the past. Making your ex feeling guilty for leaving you will only show him that he made the right choice to leave you.

• Move on and life the best life you can.

• when u figure it out gimme the idea cos I defo need this one

• As long as you try to make him jealous he will feel as he has won cuz you obviously care about what he thinks. Just move on and be happy that will hurt him more, knowing you could be happy with someone else

• Get a boob job, duh