Will he miss me more or forget me with no contact?

Okay, so my ex-bf broke up 3 months ago and about a week ago I met him with mutural friends. After that night he texted me saying he really miss me and he cried a lot.. i asked him if he regretted breaking up and wanted to Get back together, but he said he didn't regret because he felt it needed to be done, and he didn't think it would work out again..
he talked for about 1 week, about everything, then i told him we couldnt talk because Im still not over him and i just keep on hurting when we talk but he doesn't want more.. he was really sad but he said ok
we have been in no contact for 4 days now.. my question for u is: do you think this will make him miss me more and maybe come back? Or will he forget about me with no contact?

21

What Guys Said 1

• No. . . .

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he'll forget about you but he won't come back either. The point of doing no contact is so you can both try and get over one another. It's not done to make the other person come back. It's done for the good of yourself and your mentality.

• So you think i should stay in contact if i want him back?

• It's on YouTube lmao there is no cash involved 🙄

• @lgarcia339 Regardless, those things don't work if one party has made up his mind and doesn't want to be with the other person. Which it looks like in this case. You can't force someone to get back together with you if they don't want to. And I don't understand why anyone would even want to be with someone who doesn't want them. I believe women should have more respect for themselves than that.

• just move on already