Do ex boyfriends always or usually come back?

How often has this happened to you? Get dumped and a few days, week (s), months a year. Your ex has gotten in contact with you? Wanting to try to work it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• All my ex boyfriends have always come back to me but I've only got back together with one but it worked out in a way.

What Guys Said 2

• depends on connection n if girl is worth it

• yeah ask the same girl comeback for 4 times but she didn't change a bit

What Girls Said 3

• my ex from 5 years ago still tries, I wouldn't even have considered us a couple because we were always on and off again.

• He's just lonely and wants your company and... Body 0.0 Don't give him a chance.

• It's happened to be me once. My ex tried getting back together with me. Even though I was focused on moving on and get my studies out of the way he saw how well I was doing without him and decided to come back to me. Don't fall for it though when an ex comes back to you it usually means that they are just lonely and need someone to lean on. Don't give into it though it isn't worth it.