How many gager here have had a 2nd chance with a ex after years of being apart?

so it's been 2 years 6 months I believe since my forced break up with my ex. in the short time that I have been in this world, there was never a time in my life where I felt more helpless or more worthless as a human being. my sister was diagnosed with cancer during my break up and almost died 3 times... I just wasn't mature enough or ready to deal with all of this at once. I won't go into long details but mistakes were mad on both me and my ex girlfriend part. we did the best we both could in a rough situation her parents made next to impossible. I no longer blame her parents because I understand they were doing what they thought was best for her but hate how they handle the whole thing over 1 dumb argument we had but everyone makes mistakes.

when I look back at my relationship with my ex.. I come to realized that it was set up to fail from day one. her parent's set up so many barriers that it just made things impossible and rough on us.. I honestly have no idea in the world how we made it till 8 n half months. I won't go into detail about her parents but they always made us feel trapped like 2 birds in a cage. so I'll just flat out ask my question is their any chance in the future to maybe get a 2nd chance with my ex agin? we both have moved on to happy new relationship.. but this still effects me till this day. I don't know if it effects her anymore or not but I noticed any all my friends have notice when ever I walk into her job she won't stop staring at me. sorry for any spelling mistakes or. full stops

10
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Not years, but months. I've gotten back with an ex after being broken up for a couple of months

What Guys Said 0