Could this have impacted?

I was with my boyfriend for almost 4 months and didn't have sex, I'm 19 and he was my first boyfriend, it took me around 2 and a half months to even start doing anything sexual to him so we can work up towards sex. Like I said he was my first boyfriend and the first person I had really felt comfortable expressing sexually with. He told me he knows it can be scary but for me to try some other stuff eg blowjobs. I attempted this multiple times but just couldn't stop laughing (not at him but myself). Just wondering if this could have impacted our relationship? he were sexually active but didn't have sex because I wasn't ready

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh most definitely. In today world, being able to sexually connect is almost as important as being able to emotionally connect. Everyone has their own sexual needs and wants, so finding a partner that can satisfy those is important. As far as you two, it sounds like he was trying his best to be patient, but with the lack of progress towards anything probably started to frustrate him.

• He told me that is knows how scary it can be and knows that I was a virgin and he doesn't mind. And his last relationships were all about sex

• that why I said he was being patient, but he was probably started to get frustrated with the lack of progress. If I was him and I knew you were nervous to have sex, I would also try doing other things first like hand job , bj, me doing stuff to you, etc, but if progress is not showing I would start to doubt that you want to do those things with me.

• well what kind of progress?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to hold the sexual pert of a relationship in high regard and as very important.

• But we were sexually active just not actually sex

• It was going to but like we had so many great things in the relationship and I was almost there

• Then doll it's clearly his loss. And your gain by finding out what he's like prior to giving him that.

What Guys Said 2

• That laughing could have seriously hurt him - he likely assumed you were laughing at him.

• i am avaliable for you anytime you are horny

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!