(I am a virgin and inexperienced) How do I deal with a man that wants me badly even though I told him to piss off, but has a superiority complex?

We were a great, great match until he messed things up a while ago by showing off his pride to me, lying to me about some things and I told him to get lost. I am a traditional girl (still virginal) and didn’t give him any sex, kissing etc which he is probably used to receiving from the average modern girl. I don't do this to play games, I do it to protect my feelings from being hurt. He has been angry about us not having a relationship ever since, and he wants me back; badly. He has a superiority complex though, and I don’t know how to handle it. I am quite awkward and shy. Advice please?

03
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Superiority complex? Definite red flag. Your whole post just screams out him using you and getting whatever he wants and I feel like he will be abusive if you two were in a relationship. He doesn't understand how important a relationship is to you and your virginity. You're awkward and shy and he's rushing it and inpatient. For your own good try to avoid him please.

• Tell him he is just a worthless piece of trash and his superiority will go down. Tell him that trying to sound cool/great only makes it worse.

• just block

What Girls Said 0