boyfriend dumped me for his best friend. How do I get over this? :(?

I dated a guy for 4 mohnts. he always had a best friend. They have a lot incommin more then we do. He broke up 3 weeks ago with me and now i found out he is in a relationship with his best friend they are already official :( and we were never official. im broken I will never find a guy like him again so sweet he is also the most handsome guy ever. he is the only one for me:( where do i find someone like him again :( nowhere. how do i survive ;(

26

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem wasn't with you, but that was going to happen whether you knew or didn't know.
    your ex already had feelings for his best friend before your relationship with him.
    I think the correct meaning of your words is...( he'll never find a girl like you again.

It's painful when a person chooses to leave your life for someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you weren't official how was he your boyfriend?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• dam you better start adopting cats 🐈, you're in for a long lonely road.

• Ouch. There's no other handsome, and nice bros out there other than him? Hmph. I don't feel like answering your question anymore.

• Is he gay?

• Trust me you Lost the Best guy... It's your hard luck sista...

• Well you obviously suck. Move on and stop crying about it

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you'll find someone better 😉 It just takes time