How would your last ex describe you?

For me: Nice guy, good guy, loving, very honest, easy going and woosy

12

What Girls Said 1

• Bitchy, mostly kind and very honest 😝

What Guys Said 2

• I think she would describe me as:

1. Mysterious
    To her, I had two or three personalities. One of these personalities is the one she sees when I'm physically present with her. She saw traits of one or two other personalities which I withheld from her.

She once asked if I'm a secret agent, banker, or armed robber because I rarely talked about my job. I hoped to disclose my profession to her at some point.

She thought I'm a womaniser though she had no evidence but the fact that I am not on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. She drew her own conclusion: guys who are not (or pretend not to be) on social media have something to hide.

She once asked I join Facebook and Snapchat. I initial accepted, and then refused—which instead fuelled her suspicion.

2. Knows how to fuck a woman

Whether she was trying to ramp up my ego, I'd never know. She claimed I touched and hit her on the right spots, sustaining oral and fuck in a rhythm like no other men she ever slept with. "You said this to the guy before me, and would to the guy after", I told her. My response led her to detail to me what her exes did "wrong" in bed with her.

• I don't know she is tweaky