My ex (2 years) texted me at 6am saying he was thinking about the countless times we had mind blowing sex. I miss the sex with him, too. Is it normal?

He was high and alone in his room. He has a new girlfriend who is fond of him, but he told me she is not the one. He added that I was his biggest love and that he was an idiot to let me run away. I broke up with him and I am happy with my choice because the relationship was toxic, but the sex mind blowing for both of us. I do not wish to get back together, but I feel as strong as him about having sex again. He has been the only one to really get me. We were even synchronised! But I think this would be a mistake because he is with her and I do not wish to get back together. I do not think he is over me and so do a lot of our friends. He talks a lot about me and he said that when I broke up with him he felt he had no ground under his feet. He tried to find a copy to replace me. He gifted for Valentine's Day one of his ex girls with a perfume that smells like mine. We were together 2 years, it is a year i left and we lived together 10 months. He tried to find a copy, but no girl is me. He tried to recreate our life, but it ended up in a big mess. I know that I need to stay away, but our desire to screw each other is really really strong. Living in two different countries helps but it does not make it impossible for us to meet if we want. He invited me to stay over whenever I am back in town.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you even consider this? If he's doing this with you while he has a girlfriend who knows how many girls he already did this too while he is with that chick. Seems to me like he's just searching for a hook up don't do it maybe he has std or something

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Now I'm coming from the guy perspective, and the breakup I had with my ex girlfriend. I find it is normal to find you wanting sex from the person who gave you the best sex.

• u were having mind blowing sex at 15

• I was 19 when we met and he was 32. Now we are 23 and 35.

What Girls Said 1

• Just fucking forget him if it's only for sex. There is lot more to life than just sex. Get out of your house and find your ' the one' and life will get better. You sure will regret hooking up with your ex if you ever do.